- Why are Facebook comments hidden?
- Why does Facebook only show most relevant comments?
- How do you find out who is hiding your posts on Facebook?
- When you hide a comment on Facebook does it hide the replies?
- How do I always see all comments on Facebook?
- How do you find comments made by someone on Facebook?
- Will someone know if you hide their comment?
- Can hidden comments on Facebook be seen by others?
- What does it mean when a comment has been hidden?
- Why can’t I see all the comments on a Facebook post?
- Can you tell if someone hides your comment on facebook?
Why are Facebook comments hidden?
It’s a good idea, but the algorithm Facebook is using to decide if a post is spam appears to be a bit overactive lately, causing some users to feel that Facebook is censoring their comments by marking them as spam, hiding the comment, and even showing a pop-up meant to discourage users from posting..
Why does Facebook only show most relevant comments?
When you see Most Relevant above the comments on a post, it means that comments you see are ranked, and you’re more likely to see high-quality comments that are relevant to you.
How do you find out who is hiding your posts on Facebook?
You can find them in your Facebook web Insights. Just go to Insights > “Posts” tab > Scroll down all the way > Click on the dropdown arrow beside “Post Clicks/Likes, Comments & Shares” and select “Post Hides, Hides of All Posts, Reports of Spam, Unlikes.”
When you hide a comment on Facebook does it hide the replies?
Comments and replies that are hidden will remain visible to the sender and their friends on Facebook natively.
How do I always see all comments on Facebook?
Click Page Settings in the bottom left of your Page. From General, click Comment Ranking. To turn comment ranking on, click to check the box next to See most relevant comments by default. To turn comment ranking off, click to uncheck the box next to See most relevant comments by default.
How do you find comments made by someone on Facebook?
If you remember a specific user by name, you could type in “comments made by
Will someone know if you hide their comment?
Hiding the Facebook comment will keep it hidden from everyone except that person and their friends. They won’t know that the comment is hidden, so you can avoid potential fallout. Deleting the Facebook comment will erase it; no one will be able to see it.
Can hidden comments on Facebook be seen by others?
1. Hide the post or comment. To hide a comment, hover over the top-right hand “x” and click “Hide.” Now the post can only be seen by the person who wrote the comment and his or her friends. They’ll have no idea the post is hidden, and you can always click “Unhide” later if you like.
What does it mean when a comment has been hidden?
When you hide a comment from a post on your Page, the comment will only be visible to the person who wrote it and their friends. So if your friends are also friends with the comment’s poster, then they would still be able to see the comment; otherwise, they wouldn’t.
Why can’t I see all the comments on a Facebook post?
Note: If you still don’t see the comments then that means the person who commented has a privacy setting that allows him/her to be invisible to the public i.e. those not in connection cannot see his/her comments.
Can you tell if someone hides your comment on facebook?
Visit the page of the Facebook friend in question. In the top right, click “See friendship” to show your recent content together. Scroll through the wall posts in the middle of the screen. If all the posts are from the other person and yours are missing, he or she has been hiding your posts.